REAL AF MORNING ROUTINE 2019

GOOD MORNING! By the time you are watching this I am sure this is exactly how my morning has went.. without the camera in my hands. I wanted to bring you all this real life, real AF morning routine in case you are tired of the fluff ones. This is it folks, a morning in the life of this small youtuber/ self employed hairstylist and makeup artist! If you are looking for FLUFF, you've come to the wrong channel.. Hope you enjoy!

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?