Easy Soft Romantic Bun Updo Bridal Bridesmaid

Today is a simple twist on a pinterest updo. This soft romantic bun updo is perfect for a wedding, a bride, bridesmaid or anyone else in a bridal party! I love the look of this hairstyle! Hair donut use is completely optional depending on how much hair the client has and how full they want the bun! Hope you guys like this video!

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/

It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?