Kiss Blowout Lash in Pageboy Review

I received the Kiss Blowout Lashes in Pageboy, complimentary for testing purposes. That in no way changes my opinion or experience using these lashes. To be honest, I didn’t expect them to take the place of my favorite professional lashes. I dragged my feet about trying them because I am so particular about the lashes I use. Surprisingly, as soon as I tried the Pageboy lashes, they quickly became my favorite lashes for everyday wear.  Perfect for when you want a little boom but don’t want to look like you are trying too hard. They look almost identical to lash extensions! They are extremely comfortable, they didn’t feel heavy and weren’t in my view at all. I had them on all day and by the end of the day, without looking in the mirror, I forgot I had them on. Typically I don’t use the lash glue that comes with lashes because I prefer DUO lash glue. To be fair and give an honest review, I had to try the lash glue it came with. I am super impressed by the staying power, no bad smell, dried clear and I also like the glue applicator. All in all I am extremely happy with these lashes, excellent quality. I did have to trim them to fit my eye but that is normal. I’d rather that then the lashes not be long enough! Depending on how much "drama" you want out of your lashes will depend on which side you cut from... more drama, trim from the inner corner- less drama, trim off the outer corner. Also, they are completely reusable with proper care, I've worn them twice already. If you are looking for something a little more, I always recommend the Ardell Lashes in 120 Demi. They are still my go to for professional use. If you are looking for something more casual for everyday use, these Kiss blowout lashes in pageboy are the way to go!

One thing is for sure, if you are going to get your makeup professionally done, ALWAYS opt for the lashes. Even if your lashes are naturally long, false lashes will add the perfect amount of fullness in person and in pictures!

Not sure what to do with the excess lash that was trimmed off? You can double it up on the outer corner of your eye. Save it for a rainy day. Or wear it on the lower lash line!

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

  1. Nice review, amazing writing style. I don't know why but I love eyelash extensions, it feels more like my own lashes though for few days but still I just love it. Especially B Curl Lashes is my love. To know more about lash types and lash extensions products please visit the site.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?