What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone



Life after LimeLight for those of you interested xo
Did you know LimeLight by Alcone changed its name to LimeLife by Alcone.. still selling the same product... seems like they are trying to hide videos like this from search results. ekk!

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

  1. Glad I watched this video. My daughter was considering Lime light and was unsure. No further research needed!
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I havent had success with Limelight either I had my Launch after I signed up noone ordered. Then Limelight put out this "sale" and noone ordered from that. Thank you for being honest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel! thank you for watching and for your comment!

      Delete
  3. For extreme tips do visit our profile hauteher hair tips for women

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?