How To Edit a Video or Videos Using the Photos App for Windows 10

Hi everyone! I have been using a new computer and so a new editor for my videos. I have been using the Photos App for Windows 10 which is free but definitely harder to use than Movie Maker. So after I messed around with it a bit, I decided to make this video for anyone else having a hard time or just starting out with YouTube using the free Photos App on Windows 10. This video is great for beginners. If anyone want's more in depth videos please let me know in the comments below on what you would like more info on! Thank you for your love and support!

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?