MAC VS ELF DAZZLE SHADOW LIQUID VS MOLTEN LIQUID EYESHADOW

Hey guys! Here is my review of MAC dazzle shadow liquid in everyday is sunshine vs ELF Cosmetics molten liquid eyeshadow in Rose Gold. I love doing videos like this because I LOVE finding drugstore dupes that are CRUELTY FREE for my high end makeup, that I am trying to finish up in my project pan! If you like these videos and want to see more of them please give this video a like and subscribe to my channel!! Thank you so much!


As of February 1st 2019 every product I purchase professionally and personally is cruelty free. I will no longer support the testing of cosmetics on animals by purchasing products from brands that test on animals.

In my 2019 Project Pan, I have a ton of products that were tested on animals that I previously purchased and therefore ignorantly supported animal testing in the past. These products I will use until I am finished and will no longer purchase those brands. In the near future I plan to do comparison videos and blog posts with those said. It’s 2019, there are alternatives.


I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?