I LOST SO MANY CLIENTS... BECAUSE I RAISED MY PRICES | HAIRSTYLIST



This video if for all my fellow hairstylists. There is nothing more scary than the thought of losing clients but there is nothing more detrimental to your growth than valuing clients that DO NOT VALUE YOU! I hope this video inspires any and every hair stylist / makeup artist. You deserve to build a business of clients that value your work and support your business. PS- Numbers DO NOT lie. Always keep track of your numbers! Love you guys!

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?