SALON TOUR! Mahopac Salon Booth Rental Hair Salon Hudson Valley, NY Hour...

I wanted to give you all a salon tour of our salon in Mahopac, NY. This salon is by appointment only and is a booth rental hair salon. We offer flexible hourly, daily and monthly rental rates for stylist and makeup artists who are looking for a clean function work space to bring their clients. If you live in the Hudson Valley, NY or if you or someone you know if looking to rent salon space at this modern salon, please get in touch today! Serious inquiries only: StylistErikawithak@gmail.com



I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?