MUA TIP From a Makeup Artist FALSE EYELASHES Tutorial

Hi guys! I am so excited to bring you another video of my MUA tips from a professional makeup artist! This video is all about eyelashes and I mean EVERYTHING you need to know about false lashes! My favorite kind, my favorite lash glue, when to apply, how to apply, why you should wear them and literally so much more in this video packed with pro MUA tips! I hope you love it as much as I loved filming and explaining everything! This video also has a tutorial of me applying lashes to myself!


I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!



Comments

  1. Nice reading, I love your content. This is really a fantastic and informative post. Keep it up and if you are looking for mink eyelashes then visit Clio Beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?