ELF COSMETICS H2O LINER PEN VS MAC BRUSHSTROKE FELT EYELINER

Happy to bring you a dupe for the Mac Brushstroke felt eyeliner. Not only is it a dupe and supremely inexpensive but it's also CRUELTY FREE! I don't know how ELF cosmetics does it but all I can hope is that they keep doing it! #crueltyfreemakeup #elfcosmetics #elfvsmac As of February 1st 2019 every product I purchase professionally and personally is cruelty free. I will no longer support the testing of cosmetics on animals by purchasing products from brands that test on animals. In my 2019 Project Pan, I have a ton of products that were tested on animals that I previously purchased and therefore ignorantly supported animal testing in the past. These products I will use until I am finished and will no longer purchase those brands. In the near future I plan to do comparison videos and blog posts with those said. It’s 2019, there are alternatives.

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?