BEST DRY SHAMPOO AND HOW TO USE R+CO Death Valley Dry Shampoo Volume and...

I have been SO excited to create a video featuring the BEST dry shampoo ever! I have tried SO many but hands down R+Co death valley dry shampoo is the best! Great for volume, texture and to absorb oils in between shampoos, leaving NO white residue behind! Here is how I use the randco death valley dry shampoo! If you haven't tried this dry shampoo yet, you need to! It is cruelty free, vegan, paraben free and sulfate free! Experience the difference!


R+CO Death Valley Dry Shampoo: https://amzn.to/2U2iZuO

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?