Pink To Purple Ombre Eyeshadow Tutorial Using Huda Beauty Electric Obsessions

I created this light pink to purple ombre eyeshadow look using the Huda Beauty Electric Obsessions Palette and the ColorPop Semi Precious Palette.

The Huda Beauty Electric Obsessions Palette is the only Huda Beauty product that I own. From the moment I saw it on the Sephora website, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. The palette is very different from colors I would normally gravitate towards but I'll tell you, I gravitated right to it! And to date, it hasn't disappointed yet. The pigment is amazing and reliable.

The ColorPop Semi Precious Palette is the same situation, the one and only ColorPop product that I own. If you are a freelance makeup artist, like myself, and you don't have the ColorPop Semi Precious Palette.. let me tell you that you NEED it. I rarely create looks without using a color from this palette. I honestly can't remember what I was even using for the past 12 years of makeup artistry before I added this into my collection.

Both of these palettes have quickly become my go to. Whether it's a bold look or something completely wearable.. it is rare that I create a makeup look without reaching for them.

If you like videos like this, please go to my YouTube channel and hit the like button. And please subscribe before you leave!



For the eyes I used the Huda Beauty Electric Obsessions Palette and Color Pop Semi Precious Palette.


I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?