How To Brunette to Blonde | Hair Color


I am so excited to share this video with everyone! Here is a hair color tutorial on how to create a dimensional blonde with highlights and lowlights on a natural level 5 brunette without having to base break.

For the technique, I used a weaving and teasing method. Exact placement and pattern can be found in the video. Exact formulas used are below and can also be found in video... I exclusively used all L'Oreal Professional products. 

  • H/L: L'Oreal Professional Blond Studio Powder with 20 Vol.
  • L/L: 1/2 901s + 1/4 .2/v + 1/4 .12 Majirel 20Volume
  • Toner: 1/2 .12 + 1/4 .22 + 1/4 .11 Majirel 20 volume

Level 5 brunettes tend to pick up very warm so I used blue and purple bases to help negate any unwanted warmth. The technique and lowlight formula allowed me to blend the natural level 5 base. This technique and formula allows for a better blend and lower maintenance. When the hair grows there will not be a defined line of demarcation.

I always shampoo cool blondes with the L'Oreal Professional Serie Expert Silver Shampoo. I recommend any blonde that wants to stay cool toned, pick up a bottle for at home use.




Just wanted to let everyone know that I am changing my YouTube schedule to Monday's only. With this new direction for my YouTube channel, I want to make sure I put out only the best quality videos, rather than a bunch of mediocre videos. As always, I appreciate feed back on this new direction and I hope you like and subscribe to my channel!

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?