Easy DIY Bridesmaid, Prom, Bridal or Special Event Hairstyle

Since I changed my YouTube schedule, I decided to dig in the archives and re-share some older videos. Some of my older videos are undoubtedly cringe worthy but some of them just never got the recognition they deserve.

Since wedding season is in full swing, who am I kidding, wedding season is literally ALL -YEAR- ROUND... I thought I'd re-share this video of this easy and simple DIY bridesmaids hair style. This look would also be great for prom on a budget or any other special event you had in mind! This simple but elegant look is so versatile. Sometimes I even wear it to work when I want to feel extra classy.  Wear it with your favorite earrings and/or your favorite necklace. You won't be disappointed!



I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?