Separating Life From Business.

To in home salon or not to in home salon? For those of you that have been with me since the beginning, we started at the bottom but now we here. Just kidding. I’m sure you’ve been wondering when my in home salon will be ready?! Well, truth is, I have a fabulous set up right now! I rent a chair in a salon close enough to home but far enough away to be able to separate my work life from my home life. I’ve been trying to find a balance between the two since I first became self employed back in 2012.  5 years later, a husband, two dogs and a house with a house built off the back of it, sleepless nights worrying about this that and the other thing.... I am finally happy with where I am. So there you have it. The in home salon is a thing of the past. Who really knows what the future holds for any of us, but for now I love where I work. I am very fortunate to rent a chair from my best friend's salon, which is conveniently located down the street from my house. My husband now works from home a few days a week and I still run my reselling/ retail business from my house. Sometimes it’s nice to get out a little.


Since I mentioned my retail business, you know I have to do my shameless plug. This entire out is Shoppe Lula Mae!



I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?