How To Do a Subtle Fashion Color Custom Creative Purple Hair Color Tutorial

When most of us think fashion colors or creative hair color we think loud and bold  ... but what about those of us that was a softer more subtle fashion color?

Here's a quick tutorial on how to get your creative color fix while keeping the hair looking soft and more natural. This video will also show you how to make purple hair color if need it in a pinch!







I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/

It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?