Razor Cutting: How To Add Movement in a Short Haircut without Layers Tut...

If you have short hair and want some movement but you aren't ready to commit to layers, there is still an option for you! In this video I show you how to get movement in your hair without traditional layers being cut. Hope you enjoy this video as much as I enjoyed creating it!




I used the Sam Villa Razor to create the desired movement. Thank you for watching! Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel if you haven't already!

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?