DERMACOL FOUNDATION REVIEW WORTH THE HYPE? Application & Review

Let's just be honest for a second, will the real Dermacol please stand up? Is this a fake Dermacol? Is this a dupe? I literally do not know at this point. As mentioned in this video I originally thought the hype was about Dermablend. Dermablend is what I use professionally as a tattoo cover up for my brides and really anyone that wants to cover a tattoo for a special occasion (click the link for the video on that review).

As I scrolled through YouTube I thought wait.. is my Dermacol the real Dermacol? One thing I know for sure, there are a few "derma" things floating around the internet! So much Derma not enough col. Okay, now I'm just being silly. Regardless, I have a review on what I assume is a dupe or a "fake" Dermacol because it was originally purchased for LIKE .99 cents on Amazon or maybe a Facebook ad?! I don't know, I wasn't there- my mom made the purchase.

Just a heads up on the canvas I am working with. I have very dry skin. If I don't location I am DRY! Having said that, if you like how the one in this video performs, you can purchase it on eBay for CHEAP! This one SEEMS to be a dupe or a fake Dermacol because it is sold from China, it is $4. This one SEEMS to be the real Dermacol because it is sold from "Dermacol", it is under $14.





I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?