Summer to Fall... Mommy To Be to New Mom!

A while ago on my old blog I posted about transforming your hair from summer to fall... If you remember, the post looked a little like this:



In that post I mentioned how I couldn't wait to get my hands on this beautiful mommy to be's pregnancy pictures. I finally did.... I honestly think this picture is breathtaking! 

Time certainly flies and this beautiful mommy to be is now a new mom! Today baby Jaxson is 1 month old! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!


I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/

It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?