How to Clean Round Hair Brushes

This Fall I had the privilege of coloring my sister's hair. I haven't colored her hair in years, probably since I graduated beauty school... Oh my goodness when I think back on all the hair I wasn't really qualified to do but did anyway because I thought I knew everything fresh out of school... it's no wonder my sister hasn't had me color her hair since! But time has been kind... So here we are present day, close to a decade later and my sister, Tara asked me to color her hair. She had some grown out highlights and wanted to cover them for Fall.
Here's a little background on my sister. Her name is Tara and she is a new mom (very loving). She is a dental hygienist (very smart) but when I saw her hair brush matted with hair....
She said "I don't know how to clean it."
It occurred to me that many smart, loving and talented women are probably faced with the same issue. After all, I probably wouldn't know how to clean a round brush if I weren't in the beauty field.

So I thought I'd make a quick video on how to clean a round brush... I regret missing the opportunity to get a video of me cleaning her round brush but we did snap a picture half way through....
Here it is, one of the scariest sights I've seen in a very long time.


Here's a picture of my sister's fabulous color and trim :)


Here are two videos of me showing you how to clean a round brush.





I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?