Sweet 16 Trial

I have been coloring Lexi's hair for over a year now, a beautiful ombre for a beautiful young woman. With her Sweet 16 party coming up early 2016, we set up a trial for her hair and makeup. Lexi is absolutely beautiful with or without makeup on and she has a natural talent for doing her own makeup (which is so impressive to me and it's so much fun to talk about contouring, eyebrows, and mascara with her). I couldn't wait to get a chance to do a trial! This picture was taken on a camera phone, not filtered and zoomed in significantly to NOT show her absolutely stunning Sweet 16 gown. With a beautiful canvas on the outside and such a beautiful young women on the inside, there was no doubt she would look as breathtaking as she did. I can't wait to do her hair and makeup for her Sweet 16 and I am so excited to update my portfolio with those amazing Sweet 16 pictures in 2016!

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?