Family Hair Styles

The greatest feeling is when a first time, second time or 100th time client loves my work as much as I do. This shared love of my work is most obviously shown through returning clients and referrals; and there is no greater referral than a referral to a close friend or family member.
I met Stephanie over this Summer and we immediately clicked! She wanted highlights, her roots colored and a cut. I absolutely loved the final product and so did the men in her life (her husband and son). Soon after her husband and son came in to get hair cuts. The entire family is amazing but I didn't really expect much else than an awesome family! We've since gone even lighter with Stephanie's high lights just in time for her vacation!
Here are some picture's I've taken (with permission) off Stephanie's facebook page that I absolutely love!


I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/

It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?