TRY ON! MORE CLOTHES I AM DECLUTTERING BECAUSE THEY DON'T BRING ME JOY

This is a try on video of more clothes that truly do not bring me joy and do not add value to my life. I am saying goodbye to them but not without one last try on for you guys. I have a ton of Spring Cleaning 2019 video ideas, so please let me know if that is something you are interested in seeing! I have a new found love for cleaning and decluttering!

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/

It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?