How To: Short Wavy Hair With and Without Volume!

Hi all! Today's video is on how to style your short (or short to long) hair with volume and without volume! Here are all my professional hair tips and tricks! Plus my favorite styling products!! This is especially great for anyone who doesn't have time to wash their hair! Dry shampoo on curly or wavy hair covers oily hair GREAT!! Enjoy! And please like and subscribe if you like this video and want to see more like it!

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?