Budgeting for People Who Don't Know How To Budget

If you know me, you know I LOVE budgeting and planning to get out of debt! So I made this video budgeting for people who don't know how to budget. You can skip the rambling, video starts at 55 seconds! I want to call this video, BUDGETING ON A BUDGET because guys, that's what it's all about! BUT I thought budgeting for people who don't know how to budget might be more appealing. This is "zero" balance budgeting for beginners. I hope it helps anyone honestly looking to get out of debt!


I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?