Obsessed? That's me!

I rarely get a chance to see my family, siblings, nieces, nephews, parents etc. work is crazy and my home life is equally as crazy with all the work going on. Having said that, in recent visits all I remember wearing around my family is this shirt. Like, I wear it so much I now associate family visits with this shirt. I almost feel like I am letting the fam down when I'm not wearing it.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who get obsessive over everything?!
Speaking of obsessive, a few weeks ago, I was convincing myself that I needed a wig. My reason: because I didn’t feel like doing my hair in my YouTube videos, besides other you tubers are doing it! I searched for inexpensive wigs and found a few for $10-15 bucks. Then I rationalize in my head that I can buy a few cheap wigs for the price of one expensive wig, I’m so economical. I obsessively thought about it for a few days and then one day I thought, WTF am I thinking? We are currently saving every single dollar that comes our way, I should say, every single penny, so that we can finish our home construction in the new year. But here I am selfishly convincing myself I need to buy wigs. As I write this I am literally giggling at the thought of it. Who am I to drop $100 on wigs that I don’t need. I repeat, who even am I ? My hair is finally at a place where I am super happy with it, not to mention I do hair for a living. My hair is an actual representation of me and my career. I SHOULD BE DOING IT!

In reality, who knows how long I’ll be fortunate enough to have my hair or how long I’ll be able to do physically do my own hair for. If there is one thing I live by, it's that nothing in life is guaranteed... not even our hair. I am lucky enough to want the things I already have. I should never take those things for granted. I decided against the wigs, and instead I plan to make an effort to DO my hair, maybe not everyday but on YouTube and salon days.

In case you were curious as to what wigs I was so close to purchasing here are some pictures:








 Don't get me wrong, these wigs are beautiful but nothing can compare to our dream home.


I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?