Sonoma Naturals Charcoal Face Mask Review

SONOMA NATURALS Charcoal Face Mask Review. I was slightly disappointed right off the bat, I thought this was a peel mask but it’s a rinse off mask. I don’t know about you but I get a strange enjoyment out of peel off masks and popping pimples. It’s gratifying to see actual junk being pulled or pushed out of pores. I know, gross. But I love it. So if you didn’t vomit yet, lets get into this mask.

  • "a clay-based mask used to strip dirt, oil, impurities and toxins away from the skin while unclogging the pores vegan, paraben-free, gluten-free, mineral oil-free" 
It’s light grey and was cold and hard to the touch. It warms up and become softer once it's in your hands and becomes very easy to spread. I like that it’s straight forward, no mixing or measurements just wash your face and apply the mask. It says to let it sit for 5-20 minutes. I always go balls to the wall so I did the full 20 minutes. It starts to tighten a bit as it dries which is gratifying in itself.
First is a picture of the mask immediately after applying it. The following picture is of the mask as it dries. As it dried the mask goes from a light grey to a dark grey. It tightens on the face making it hard to smile, so I tried smiling with my eyes in the second picture... I may have missed the mark on that one.
 

 When it was time to rinse, as soon as the water touched the mask, it felt like slime. My face felt incredibly soft to the touch once my face was fully rinsed and pat down with a towel. I notice that the pores on my nose that normally look black (I luckily don’t have very large pores but when you are constantly critiquing yourself your pores will always appear more prominent.) Anyway, they no longer looked black, instead they looked white. I tried to get a picture to show you but it wasn’t focusing as much as I had wanted. .. you can most notice around my nose. I asked my husband if my pores looked white he said he didn’t see my pores at all, and suddenly he was interested in doing the face mask as well.  


I then used the Sonoma Naturals Jojoba Oil serum and the Belif moisturizer. My fairly sensitive skin reacted a bit, but no more than it would if I got a facial or used any other pore cleaning products. Overall I am very excited about the results. The mask was easy enough and I seriously can’t wait to try it out on my husband! Maybe he’ll even let me document his experience (for work purposes of course) ๐Ÿ˜‰
xoxo Erika
For those of you wondering what my sweatshirt says:
"I just want to drink coffee and pet my dog"... it's true! xx


To purchase the Sonoma Naturals Charcoal Face Mask and many of my other favorites, please visit my Amazon Affiliate link. By shopping through my link you will be supporting my Youtube channel and my blog! Thank you for your support!

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?