Monthly Fashion Favorites November 2017

I don't know about you but I barely remember November at all. Where did it go and how are we in December already? Time certainly flew by but I wanted to take a minute to recap some of my fashion faves for the month of November, from what I can remember!

If you follow me on instagram you'll know that everything in this picture was gifted to me by loved ones. What is better than your friends and family knowing you well enough to nail their gift giving every time! It never fails, I always receive fabulous gifts!

Let's start with my mug... it is literally the definition of who I am. I think if you google my name a picture of a coffee mug (with a spoon in it) , my husband and animals will show up. More specifically a picture of our dog sleeping in our bed would show up. We are total homebodies because there is no place better than the comfort of home with the ones you love. One of my best friends, Julissa, gave me this mug as a gift, years ago... it is almost always the one I reach for in the morning. A close second and third is my little mermaid mug gifted by my other best friend Candice and my Breakfast at Tiffany's mug from when I was a teenager. What can I say? I love meaningful things and I love coffee!

Next up is my scarf! In last week's post I mentioned this scarf and how my mom got it for me from Italy. Most of my favorite or go to pieces are gifts from my mom. I, low key, thank my mom for my sense of style. She was a trendsetter back in her day and she has always encouraged me to wear what I wanted to wear. She always promoted and would proudly say "Erika marches to the beat of her own drum". It would be weird if my style ever conformed to what everyone else was doing. My style has always been, whatever makes me feel the most like myself. And on those extra special days my style becomes whatever makes me feel like the best version of myself. If you continue to take this fashion journey with me, you'll notice that I am never following trends or spending an arm and a leg for anything (well, maybe just our house). You can be fashionable and frugal just as you well as you can be fashionable and completely unique.

And last but never least is my 32 Degrees Heat top. AND YOU KNOW I'M WEARING THE PANTS UNDER MY JEANS! Sorry I don't know why I yelled that at you. If this is not your first visit to my blog or if you've visited any one of my other social media outlets, you will have already noticed in some way, my obsessive personality. Luckily I never got into drugs as a teen and I am way too busy as an adult to keep up with late nights at karaoke bars. So in my 30's my obsessions became less toxic and more financially liberating. I only become obsessed with things that suit my current life and my future dreams. Having said that, I am obsessed with the 32 degrees heat clothing. I literally live in them and that is why I like to call this shirt 32 degrees heat a la dog hair. I mean, come on, I didn't even lint roll this shirt before the picture! For ALL the details on this shirt (without the dog hair) and the pants that you can't see in the picture but deep down know I'm wearing, check out the video on my review, here: https://youtu.be/s1u816VSMeM . Since we are on the topic of YouTube videos and monthly favorites, be sure to check out my affordable monthly makeup faves for November! That video can be found here: https://youtu.be/es4miqfehMY
As always, thank you for your love and support!

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?