How To Make Your Eyes Appear More Open For Hooded Eyes

As a makeup artist, I am faced with every different eye shape, every different lid shape, face shape, skin texture, skin color... and to be honest, I love it. And lucky for you, I love doing makeup just as much as I love teaching makeup. So I thought this would be a great video to show you how I make my hooded eyes appear more open. I am always told how big my eyes are and that is all thanks to my ability to manipulate, what I was born with, through makeup.

In this video, I explain how to widen the look of your eyes. Color choices are up to you, so, don't get hung up on the color palette I use as much as the technique. Makeup is all about learning the fundamentals, then we can experiment and create. Have fun with makeup!

Continue to show support for me by checking out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?