Life after LimeLight for those of you interested xo Did you know LimeLight by Alcone changed its name to LimeLife by Alcone.. still selling the same product... seems like they are trying to hide videos like this from search results. ekk! I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/ It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!
I received the Joico Color Butters as a sample with purchase. Before trying this product, I looked up reviews. I saw that some people raved and others complained. I didn't bother to read the complaints because I figured, if you are complaining about it you probably just didn't use it correctly. Obviously I skimmed through the reviews in more of an effort to waste my time than to actually gather useful information. Just by looking up the product you can see what the use is for.... "Joico's Color Intensity Color Butter is an ultra moisturizing hybrid to amp up the richness of high-beam hair color or add a pop of color to blondes who want to shake things up. Formulated with Joico's state-of-the-art technology, including restorative Arginine, and powerful Bio-Advanced Peptide Complex to strengthen and repair hair. Color Butter is designed to fuse fun and fashion with serious care." - Ulta Beauty website "Deeply moisturizing — it actually chills out dama...
Today's video is on my huge ELF Cosmetics haul.. or at least what I think is a huge haul! Plus the free gifts I got with purchase because, free is always for me! Looking forward to having reviews on these products over the next few months! Please like and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already! I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/ It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!
Comments
Post a Comment