FAST AND EASY Eyeshadow Look Using Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon Palette

Here is the easiest, fastest makeup look I could come up with using the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon Palette. This is perfect for vacation or a night out or if you are in a time crunch. I literally work this eyeshadow look almost every night on our cruise because it was fast and simple and of course easy to pack! I am creating an entire playlist for vacation videos which will have lots of tips and tricks for your next vacation!
Always feel free to comment below the kind of videos you would like to see! I LOVE hearing from you guys!



I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?