DO HAIR STYLISTS EDIT THEIR PHOTOS?

This has been a video I've wanted to make for MONTHS now. Between filters and editing apps, it so hard to keep up on Instagram if you aren't editing your pictures... especially as a hair stylist and makeup artist. Edited photos have taken over the beauty industry and has left those of us doing REAL hair and makeup on REAL clients in the dust. So here is a video I find SO important on how I edit my photos without editing my clients hair. This has helped out my instagram and my clients, by giving them realistic expectations as well as keeping my instagram feed some what interesting!

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?