I RUINED MY CLIENTS HAIR

When you've been doing hair and makeup for what feelings like your entire life, it's easy to forget the early days when the struggle was really real. I take pride in never forgetting what it was like when I first started out. I am always humbled remembering all the hair fails I've had early on in my career. How would we ever learn how to fix a mistake, if the mistake was never made? Always proud of my journey through life and humbled. Here is the story of the time I ruined a clients hair.

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?