How to Blow Dry to get Maximum Volume in Fine Hair | Pro Hairstylist Tip...

If you or someone you know has fine hair and struggles to get the desired volume with a blow dry... this video is for you... or someone you know! In all seriousness, getting volume in fine hair can be difficult, getting volume in long, fine hair and be even more difficult. In this video I show you my professional tips and tricks on how to get volume in your hair or anyone's hair for that matter! Here are the products I used/mentioned in this video:
Blow dryer I am using, Wazor Hair Dryer Brazilian Blowout Root Lift
Round Brush I am Using, Brazilian Blow out Bristle Brush Click N Curl Round Brush Curl Setting Pins Fuller Thicker Hair Hairspray

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?