INVITAMIN Matcha Green Tea & Glacial Clay Facial Mask Review

A few weeks ago now, I posted to snapchat and instagram my Friday night face mask! A few of you wanted to know what in the world I had on my face, as I looked more like Carol from the Walking Dead when she saved the group from terminus.

Ok, ok I got a little carried away on that one. Maybe I looked more like Kermit the frog. Anyway I thought this would be a great opportunity to share my experience with you guys and gals!

So I picked it up online at TJMAXX: http://bit.ly/2mSp2Vb
It's called the INVITAMIN Matcha Green Tea & Glacial Clay Facial Mask and it was $9.99.
It claims to:
  • "detoxifies, exfoliates, softens skin and tightens pores. An effective treatment for pimples, blackheads, acne and rosacea..."
Now here's my experience.... First I washed and dried my face. Then I mixed the powdery substance with water as per the instructions (you can use any liquid of your choice) and I applied it to my face with my finger tips. It started to feel like it was "cooling" my skin which it said it would. The cooling is part of the detoxing... so I guess that means it was working! It said to leave it on for 12-15 minutes but I waited about 20 minutes until the entire mask felt tight and was more of a powdery green instead of the initial vibrant green.


This is not a peel mask which I was slightly bummed about, but I knew that going into it because it clearly states, on the jar, how to remove it. To remove you simply rinse with warm water and that's literally it. It also states clearly, not to scrub or rub it off, just simply rinse.

When I was done rinsing, I dried my face with a towel and stared at my nose for about 3 minutes. My nose is my main problem area with black heads and pores. I then had the urge to use one of those pimple scrapers (http://bit.ly/2nfwaZ5) and scrap the sides of my nose. The black heads came out instantly, which I generally have trouble removing them from the sides of my nose because it's hard to get the right grip. Lets be honest you literally have to stick your fingers up your nose to get the right grip (sometimes I think I might be too honest with my experiences...) Anyway, after the mask, they came right out. The pores on the bridge to the tip of my nose didn't look as obvious as they normally do. And the redness that is typically in my cheeks didn't seem as red. I am beyond happy with my results and I look forward to the next time I use this mask!

I do have to say, I have very dry skin to begin with. After I removed the mask my face felt incredibly tight and dry. The jar says to follow up with the inVitamin recovery boost gel and renewal serum which I did not have. So I took my trusted cold cream and I massaged it into my face, rinsed with warm water, towel dried and all was well in the world again! Cold cream not only deep cleans but also moisturizes FYI!

I also have very sensitive skin and I didn't have any irritation! My skin was left feeling incredibly soft! I'm happy!

Side note: This product smells like green tea mochi ice cream.... one of my favorites! It is all natural, made in the USA, cruelty-free, for all skin types and safe for everyday use. Each 2.2 oz jar has 8 treatments.

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!


My Favorite False Eyelashes: https://amzn.to/2OHiJ17
Large Rolling Makeup Train Case: https://amzn.to/2whY38v
Makeup Artist Chair and Light: https://amzn.to/2nHEG4v
Inexpensive Makeup Brushes and Blender: https://amzn.to/2Mkpl93

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?