Identity theft

I have a vlog coming out tomorrow about a letter I received from the IRS about my identity being stolen. Thank god for my accountant, he immediately sent me an article about the IRS being hacked with over 700k identities stolen, and he told me it's uncommon but can happen. He called the IRS with me to figure out exactly what was going on. Everything is resolved now but I thought I'd share this post from his blog which is a breakdown of tax scams to look out for... Somethings might be out of your control but having the tools to bounce back is so important. Knowledge really is power and ignorance is not bliss.



Find an accountant that is knowledgeable, trustworthy and helpful... and if he is also a financial advisor, don't let go


I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?