How to get Dandruff, Flakes, Product out of your BRUSHES my brush tips w...

Today's video and blog post is all about removing dandruff, flakes and junk from your brushes so that you don't continue to put them in your hair each time you brush or comb. This video is filled with professional tips as well as possible products (that you can get your hands on, even if you are NOT a professional). Reasons for flakes could be a number of different factors, anything from a dry scalp to an oily scalp to product build up and more! If you have any questions, let me know!
xo Erika

Continue to show support for me by checking out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?