MY MINIMALIST DRESS COLLECTION TRY ON OF ALL THE DRESSES I OWN



MY MINIMALIST DRESS COLLECTION TRY ON OF ALL THE DRESSES I OWN! Yup that is exactly what this video is. Only I am TRYING TO BE A MINIMALIST more than I actually am.. but thats ok right? As mentioned in the video, most of my dresses are "'novality" dresses that I don't wear but that is my new goal for the rest of 2019! To wear dresses... or better yet to get my body to a place where I feel comfortable wearing dresses! YAY! Please comment down below if you guys are interested in seeing work out video?

Hair Video here:
https://youtu.be/qowKD5L35-c

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/

It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?