Saying Goodbye to the Brazilian Blowout Smoothing Treatment

saying goodbye to the brazilian blowoutIn 2010 I became certified in the Brazilian Blowout Smoothing Treatment. Since, I have done countless Smoothing Treatments and truly changed the way those women viewed their hair. Women who once hated and couldn’t tame their hair finally had a completely customizable treatment to smooth, eliminate frizz and improve the overall integrity of their hair for up to 12 weeks! I always referred to the Brazilian Blowout as “life changing”. 

As part of new things to come in 2019, with larger life changing goals, I will no longer be offering the Brazilian Blowout Smoothing Treatment. To all my regular Brazilian Blowout clients I have ONLY good new for you... 

I will continue to do the Brazilian Blowout until my current supply is finished. Since this is the last chance to get it done by me, I am severely discounting the Brazilian Blowout to $150 while supplies last. Smooth, frizz free hair for up to 12 weeks at less than half the MSRP price, that’s actually insane! Take advantage of this price and book your appointment for January because I can’t imagine having any product left in February! Book now, seriously.

The other good news is, if you get the Brazilian Blowout done this month, by the time your 12th week of free frizz hair is here, I will be offering an alternative to the Brazilian Blowout. Fear not and hang tight, more details to come.

This offer is valid for new and returning clients, while supplies last, no other discounts can be applied! 


I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?