DRUGSTORE FELT EYELINER COMPARISONS

Today I wanted to do a comparison on felt tip liquid eyeliners because a girl knows, they are not all created equally! As a makeup artist and makeup enthusiast, felt eyeliners are a staple in my life, a legit staple. I can't remember the last time I did makeup on a paying client and I didn't use a felt liner to get not only a precision wing but also a wing that wont smudge, budge or wipe off from crying, laughing or dancing! Today I am taking a closer look at the liners below.

NYX, L'Oreal, Covergirl and a differently packaged L'Oreal


The swatches below were kept in the same order as they are shown above. There is an extra swatch because the Covergirl felt liner can be used for precision or thickness, depending on your preference.



At first glance you might think they are equal but lets take a close look at the side by side below.



I'm going to ask the question, can you tell the difference? Even though I already know the answer is yes. The L'Oreal felt liners appear to be the same formula. They both came off with the slightest touch of my finger. I didn't use too much pressure. I didn't use a makeup remover. I just ran my finger across all the swatches and this was the outcome. After seeing these results, I have kept the L'Oreal felt liners in my personal collection, never to be used professionally because I would never professionally use makeup that doesn't last! That's a big NO-NO! I was impressed with the Covergirl liner because I honestly didn't have high hopes for it. I am going to keep it with my professional "backup" makeup, you know the 'in case of an emergency'. As for the NYX liner, it is hands down one of the better felt liners I have come across with a VERY reasonable price tag. The quality is there, it had the darkest pigment and went on smooth and easy. The NYX liner made the cut into my professional makeup case. NYX continues to impress me with every drug store product they put on the shelves!


I am not affiliated with and was not paid for my review, these opinions are my own.

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?