KISS PROOF LIPSTAINS

bellapierre kiss proof lip creme: $20 each
 Beautifully pigmented, smudge proof, long wearing but incredibly sticky! Did I mention that it was nearl impossible for me to remove these swatches from my arm! Once dried they do lose some of the ultra stickiness. Also, adding any gloss on top of these will make it lose its long lasting wear. Having said that, I am happy to add these glosses into my personal and professional makeup collections. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?