Obliphica Professional Seaberry Hair Serum Review

Well here it is, my review on a product I could not even begin to try to pronounce, the Obliphica Professional Seaberry Hair Serum for medium to coarse hair. I took this with me to Vegas because as we all know I pack very lightly in the beauty department when it comes to vacation! Plus I was determined to not check a bag so all my liquid products had to weigh under 2oz. So as a last minute decision I put it in our toiletry bag, and thank God I did.

This was from a birchbox and I have been determined to try and review every birch box item so I am super glad I had to opportunity to test it out, without using any other products! I wore my hair "naturally" curly and I quote naturally because we all know natural curls need lots of products to keep them under control. I used this products as soon as I came out of the shower. I applied to it my wet hair and used it as some what of a dangler just so I can brush through my freshly cleaned hair. Since I never brush my hair when it's dry and curly and I only wash my hair once or twice a week, my hair is normally MATTED when I get out of the shower. It worked well assisting in removing my knots. Once my hair was brushed out, I added one more pump to my hands, flipped my head upside down and scrunched my hair, letting my curls form. Then I took the hotel blow dryer on low heat, with my head upside down, and I scrunched and applied heat, scrunched then applied heat again and again around my entire head.... the outcome: soft, natural, touchable curls! No hairspray or any additional products used!

Here are some Vegas pictures to show my curls when I used the Obliphica Professional Seaberry Hair Serum! I did wash my hair everyday in Vegas since we went in the pool everyday fyi :)





I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?