Avocado and Honey Smoothie Magic Deep Conditioning Hair Strengthening Hair Mask

I feel like it has been WAY too long since I've done a review on this blog so here goes, the Avocado and Honey Smoothie Magic Deep Conditioning Hair Strengthening Hair Mask... that can't be the full name can it? 

"This deep conditioning, strengthening hair mask is infused with avocado and honey and will leave hair super soft and deliciously scented."
The texture was creamy and easy to spread which is definitely a plus. 


I let it sit on my head for about a half hour before I washed it out. I always do 2 shampoos when washing out a hair mask... the last thing I want is to come out of the shower feeling greasy! Then I conditioned as usual.


The end result was softer but poofier hair. Is that even a word? It isn't my favorite as far as results because I like my hair to feel less soft and poofy and more textured so I can wear it how I normally do. You can see from the picture shown above, the frizz towards the top of my hair. I don't typically have frizzy hair, curly yes, textured yes, frizzy no. Especially after I use an iron as I did in the above picture. Having said that, I do believe if softer/ poofy hair is what you are into, you'll love these results! I will continue to use because you KNOW I don't waste products! 

xoxo Erika

8/2018 UPDATE:
I finally finished this product after literally months, 12 months to be exact! In part because the container is huge and partly because I began to really drag my feet about using it. In short, this Deep conditioning hair strengthening mask just wasn't for me. I didn't see enough positive results after using it and it also wasn't conditioning enough for me. I like to really lay it on thick. All in all, I will not repurchase this product. It just wasn't for me. Having said that, it might still be for you.
xo

Products I do recommend:

My Favorite False Eyelashes: https://amzn.to/2OHiJ17
Large Rolling Makeup Train Case: https://amzn.to/2whY38v
Makeup Artist Chair and Light: https://amzn.to/2nHEG4v
Inexpensive Makeup Brushes and Blender: https://amzn.to/2Mkpl93


I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?