OOTD: Heavy Winter Scarf

For those of you that are new here, welcome, my name is Erika and I have an obsessive personality.

But seriously, OBSESSED with this scarf! One of my best friends got me for my birthday last year. Or was it the year before? I've lost track of the time but I do know, I wear it EVERYDAY! Lets do a breakdown here: I am wearing a heavy winter scarf with pink polka dot pants. On paper it makes no sense but in my eyes it wouldn't make sense to wear an outfit without my winter scarf. It's the perfect accessory for Fall and it pairs perfectly under a Winter coat on those extra cold Winter days. It also transitions beautifully into those chilly Spring days. I am sure I'll have to part ways once the bathing suit comes out but in the meantime, let me just love it.




I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/

It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?