Airbrush Makeup!

It took me a long time to get here but what matters is that I am actually here.
Okay, so that intro seems a bit dramatic for what I am about to say so here goes!

Since the New Year of 2016, I have been offering airbrush makeup application for foundation.

Yes you read that right.

I am beyond thrilled to offer airbrush makeup to all my clients! As mentioned above, I offer airbrush application for foundation only, using traditional makeup application for contouring, bronzing, eye shadow, liner etc.

If you have any questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment please feel free to contact me.

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?