Aquaman... WTF DID I JUST WATCH?

So I just came back to revisit this blog and I came across this post, that was saved as a draft. This was obviously saved as a draft because I was typing ideas without full sentences... but now that I reread this, I think that is the exact rereview this movie deserves. An incomplete rant. If they didn't feel the need to put effort into completing full thoughts and movie scenes, why should I? So here it is, my rambles that for the most part, do not form full sentences, misspelled words, and more. Hope you get a laugh out of this post like I did.

REVIEW:

Have you ever come across a movie so terrible you aren't even sure there are words to express just how terrible it truly was? If I didn't know any better I would say it was the real-life version of the Little Mermaid and has Disney written all over it.

Not well thought out. completely rushed, I imagine because they needed to have this movie come out while Game of Thrones was still somewhat relevant;. because they knew there was no storyline and it was only hyped behind Jason Momoa swimming around shirtless with his hair flowing in the wind/water. I've seen better storylines with Fabio's hair blowing in the wind in an "I can't believe it's not butter", butter commercials.

He spends the entire movie getting his literal ass handed to him. Which is so different than seeing him in the Justice League which came out before Aquaman. They also say in Aquaman that he's never been to Atlantis and basically the whole movie is his brother getting upset that he came to Atlantis, but he was already there in Justic League. couldn't even get the storyline in order. 

He sees his mother who was presumed to be dead and somehow they both recognize each other right away and then she sends him off with no help to get the triton. 

The whole fighting scene was just to break someone else triton.

Then his obvious love interest comes in and says that too many people are being murdered so they embrace in a too long of kiss while people are blowing up around them but were supposed to believe this scene is not only a spectacular fireworks show but also romantic.

all the fighting stopped when the brothers fought and everyone came up to the surface to watch the fight. as if there wasn't an actual war going on among the brynes or crustations. 

also dont want to watch lobsters fight.

why did the war machines look like shrimp and sting rays?

why would they give in italy give her a piococo book. (I have no idea what I wrote here and I'll never know because I'll never watch it again.)

she got them with the juice meanwhile there was an entire ocean

the brother gets told "when you're ready let's talk" meanwhile he just basically wiped out all the shrimp, crabs and lobsters. that war is never addressed, has no resolve and no one is angry

why is the guy at the end watching his own interview on repeat

too many criminals or villains that went nowhere and meant nothing.

picture in the beginning. stop.

when did she learn how to play the flute and why?


Welp, that's it. I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?