WATCH ME SHAVE MY HAIR OFF! SKULL SHAVER FIRST IMPRESSIONS VIDEO REVIEW





WATCH ME SHAVE MY HAIR OFF COMPLETELY! SKULL SHAVER FIRST IMPRESSIONS VIDEO REVIEW!! This took so long, why? Because my hair was too long! In this video I go over the instructions while I am already using the skullshaver. True to myself, I am the worst at first impressions videos. Please watch until the end for final results and thoughts!

I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?