Brazilian Blowout Split Ends Correction Repair Treatment Demo and Review...



Wanted to do a video on the Brazilian Blowout Split Ends Correction Repair Treatment because I had some left and I think it could benefit many people with split ends! This is NOT cruelty free and it's NOT vegan... I no longer offer this service because it is not cruelty free or naturally derived.
I hope you enjoyed this post and/or found it useful! To continue to show support for me and my efforts, check out my cruelty-free, woman-owned small business, made in the USA! https://www.roxdollcosmetics.com/
It's the hair, scalp, and skincare you DESERVE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW OLD SHOES HAUL TRY ON SHOE COLLECTION

What Happened To Me After I Left LimeLight By Alcone

Gloss, Glaze, Toner, what's the difference?